An Overview of QlikView :
QlikView is revolutionizing business intelligence with quick, powerful and visual analysis that’s simple to use. QlikView’s patented technology offers all of the features of “traditional” analytics solutions – dashboards and alerts, multi-dimensional analyses, slice-and-dice of data – without the limitations, cost or complexity of traditional BI applications. QlikView solutions can be deployed in days, users can be trained in minutes, and end users get results instantly.
The QlikView Platform :
QlikView offers all of the capabilities that traditionally required a complex and costly suite of products, on a single unified platform. QlikView provides flexible ad-hoc analysis capabilities, powerful analytic applications, and simple printable reports. This allows organizations to deploy QlikView to everyone – highly skilled analysts doing ad-hoc detailed reporting, executives requiring a dashboard of critical business information and plant supervisors analyzing output performance. Further, QlikView allows organizations to eliminate unused paper reports, and replace them with demand-driven reporting
What are the Salient Features of Qlikview?
- The data in Qlikview gets loaded in the memory that can be used with few clicks for analysis.
- It is a time efficient tool as it takes few minutes to put the data in Qlikview. Data from multiple sources can be extracted in a single tool.
- It is a complete BI solution and a single tool for performing all the operations as compared to other BI Tools.
- It can be used both online as well as offline.
- Data can be visualized using graphics.
- Direct and indirect searches can be done.
- It can be used with mobile devices. Developers can easily create BI apps for enhancing the business.
What is Tableau:
- – Tableau is a rapid BI software
- – Great visualizations: Allows anyone to connect to data, visualize and create interactive, sharable dashboards in a few clicks
- – Ease of use: It’s easy enough that any Excel user can learn it, but powerful enough to satisfy even the most complex analytical problems
- – Fast: We can create parallelized dashboards, quick filters and calculations
- – Ad hoc analytics, dashboards, reports, graphs
- – Explore, visualize, and analyze your data
- – Create dashboards to consolidate multiple views
- – Deliver interactive data experiences
Share – Web
- – Business intelligence solution scales to organizations of all sizes
- – Share visual analytics with anyone with a web browser
- – Publish interactive analytics or dashboards
- – Secure information and manage metadata
- – Collaborate with others
Share – Local
- – Share visualizations & dashboards on the desktop
- – Filter, sort, and page through the views
- – Acrobat for Data
- – Free download
Share – Everyone
- – Create and publish interactive visualizations and dashboards
- – Embed in websites and blogs
- – Free download and free hosting service
Tableau Files and File types
– Tableau workbook files have the .twb file extension and are marked with the workbook icon. Workbooks hold one or more worksheets and dashboards.
– Tableau bookmark files have the .tbm file extension and are marked with the bookmark icon. Bookmarks contain a single worksheet and are an easy way to quickly share your work.
• Packaged Workbooks
– Tableau packaged workbooks have the .twbx file extension and are marked with the packaged workbook icon. Packaged workbooks contain a workbook along with any supporting local file data sources and background images. This format is the best way to package your work for sharing with others who don’t have access to the data.
Learn how Apache Hadoop addresses the limitations of traditional computing, helps businesses overcome real challenges, and powers new types of Big Data analytics. This series also introduces the rest of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem and outlines how to prepare the data center and manage Hadoop in production.
If you’re a developer, administrator, data analyst, HBase specialist, or aspiring data scientist, DurgaSoft offers training and certification guidance to meet your needs.